- Helping people gain access to resources to obtain a status in the United States.
- Providing resources for immigrants to gain access to citizenship.
- We have an established headquarters which houses our legal department.
- We have experienced attorneys to assist applicants in the process.
- We do most immigration cases
- Resources in obtaining citizenship and preparing for the citizenship test.
FIEL Is committed to providing our community with high quality reliable legal representation.
As a 501c3 non profit organization we charge nominal fees to support our work. Please call 713-364-3435 if you have questions . You may also visit our offices
Consultations are free.
We are always working to push for immigration reform. Please refer back to our page for updates.