A person who holds DACA may travel:
- Anywhere within the 50 continental states within the U.S (including Hawaii and Puerto Rico)
- To the border (but must not cross international borders)
- By plane, train car bus etc.
- Outside of the U.S. BUT ONLY IF YOU ASK FOR A SPECIAL PERMIT CALLED ADVANCED PAROLE
An undocumented person may travel:
- Within the U.S. with a government issued ID (Passport, State issued ID)
- May travel by plane or car (we don’t recommend bus or train)
- There is always a chance with traveling that the person may be detained or questioned. It is a personal decision to travel under this circumstance knowing that it can have other consequences. ***
For more information on the advanced parole permit please see the video below!
For more general information please visit our office