2020 THE PROCESS FOR NEW DACA APPLICATIONS IS NOW OPEN
TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT CALL OR TEXT 713 364 3435
You may request DACA if you:
- Were in the US on or before June 15, 2007
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007 and up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012 and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
- For more information visit the USCIS website
- Speak to an experienced lawyer or accredited representative
- Start collecting documents. Examples of documents that might demonstrate continuous residency are: financial records, medical records, school records, employment records, and military records, diplomas, GED certificates, report cards, certified school transcripts, certified letter of disposition from county court.
- Be on your best behavior! Do not commit any crimes.
- Do not seek advice from or hire a notary!